You can add documents to your community by uploading them in the Documents admin section in just a few steps!
- Click the 'Add new document' button.
- Fill in your document name.
- Give a short description on what the document is about. You can style the description text if you want, or insert links.
- Next step is to upload an image for your document, this is how the document will be displayed in the community. Click the 'Upload Image' button, and choose a local file, insert an external link, or choose from the other upload options.
5. Now you can upload a document, add an external link, or add a video by clicking the 'Upload Document' button. Choose a local file, or upload through the other options.
6. In the last step, you can categorize your document in the custom category you created. If you do not choose a category, it will be displayed in the general documents page in your community.
Now click 'Save' and your document is ready for downloading!