In this week's release we have added role-based access control to your dashboard that allows you to set roles for all admins of your dashboard. We also added the option to add trial periods to your subscription plans, made some improvements and fixed a few bugs.
Role-based access control
You now have the ability to manage admin roles in your dashboard. This means you can create and set roles to the admins in your dashboard. For example: You create a role that doesn't show your dashboard configuration to the admins you have assigned to this role, or you can create a role that only allows access to managing users and organizations. You can access the admin role management feature by clicking on the 'Admins' menu item in your dashboard.
Subscription trial period
It's now possible to add a trial period to a subscription. All you have to do is adding the number of trial days to a product pricing plan in the Stripe dashboard.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Admin search. We added all possible user and organization fields to the search query which will result in more and better results.
- Subscriptions and billing account overview. We removed the ID's from the overview list and replaced it with more useful data, like the billing account name and plan names.
- Exclusive document view. We made it more clear to the end-user when for example a library item is exclusively available for members of a group.
- Zapier triggers. First name and last name are now send to the 'New user' trigger in Zapier, and we fixed a bug that caused a 'User updated' trigger when nothing changed.
- 'Add employees to Organization' page. The links to the user detail page were broken and are now working again.
That's it for this week. If we can help in anyway, just let us know. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash