This week we made some improvements to the Posts feature in your community and dashboard and we also smashed some bugs.
- Tags. You can now add tags to your posts. This allows you and your end-users to filter on these tags in the posts overview page in your community and dashboard. The tags shown there are also sorted by popularity.
- Category. You can now add a category to your posts. Just like the tags it allows you and your end-users to filter on a category in the posts overview page in your community and dashboard.
- Sharing via WhatsApp. We have added 'WhatsApp' as an extra share option for the posts in your community.
- Amount of comments. You can now see the amount of comments per post in your community.
- Fixed bug where your community would not load in particular browsers.
- Fixed bug where sometimes newly created users would not have a link name (name inside profile url).
That's it for this week. If we can help in anyway, just let us know. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash