This week we added posts to your home page, added the option for users to cancel or restart their subscriptions, added a contact option and added other improvements and fixes.
Most recent posts on home page
We have added the most recent posts to the home page of your community.
In your dashboard you can now enable or disable the option for users of your community to cancel or restart their subscriptions. The option can be found on the 'Community settings' page in your dashboard. When enabled users can cancel or restart their subscriptions via the billing page of your community.
To better connect with the users of your community we have added the option to add your contact details to your community. You can find this option on the 'Community settings' page of your dashboard. When added and enabled a new menu item called 'Contact' will appear in your community underneath 'Settings'.
Other improvements and fixes
- Added a character limit of 30 to poll options inside a poll of a post.
- Fixed incorrect URL links of library item search results in your community.
- Timestamps are now correct in dashboard data exports.
- Organizations are now correctly added to groups attached to user subscriptions.
- The poll results view in your dashboard was not showing the correct data. This is now fixed.
That's it! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash