This week we improved navigation for your community, made it possible to add a Facebook Pixel, added more payment information to the billing page and smashed a few bugs.
We have added a site header to your community to improve the user experience for navigating. When a user is logged in the profile image is shown at the end of the header. When clicked a user menu will open with user specific navigation buttons. We also added the 'Write a post' and 'Search' buttons to the site header.
Other improvements and fixes
- The billing page in your community now also includes the current payment method, last 4 digits, the last payment date and when available the creditor identifier.
- You can now add your Facebook Pixel ID in your dashboard to measure, optimize and build audiences for your Facebook advertising campaigns. (more info)
- Fixed text padding of recently created posts on the home page of your community where user names and the community name was not showing.
- Fixed issue where some links of organizations and events were not working on the map in your community. Also fixed issue where certain organization and event data was not showing.
- The event page in your community is now more responsive on mobile devices.
We’re proud to have become a Stripe Verified partner.
That's it! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash