This week we made it possible for you to create and manage subscriptions for your end-users from the admin dashboard and added a few other improvements.
Create and manage subscriptions
It's now possible to create subscriptions on behalf of your end-user from the admin dashboard. You can add billing accounts, link it with users and organizations in your community, add a payment method and start a subscription.
User profile wizard information
We added a rich-text editor in the community settings where you can add information which is visible in the user profile wizard. You can, for example, explain what a user can do on the 'Profile wizard' page in your community.
Other improvements and fixes
- You can now choose to disable the invoice emails and the confirmation email which is send after a user subscribes. You can find this option in the community settings
- Every category can now have a description which is shown along the category title. You can add the description in the admin dashboard.
- You can now click a tag in a post and filter on this tag.
- We added a sitemap which can be used in Google Webmaster Tools. You can find the sitemap by appending /sitemap.xml to your community URL.
- Library items and groups on the dashboard overview are now clickable.
- We fixed a bug where some users were not asked to receive push notifications.