In today's release, we improved the design of the post page in your community, made some improvements and smashed some bugs.
After the redesign of the homepage of last release we have now redesigned the post page. This includes an overall better reading experience, a better poll design and we also improved the comments section of the post.
Other improvements and fixes
- In the community map, organizations that only had a country as address data were all showing at the center of the country. These organizations have been removed from the map.
- The 'Create account' button is now hidden on an exclusive event or library item page.
- The 'Change login' form was not always showing when trying to change the email address of a user in your admin dashboard. This is now fixed.
- Recently joined people are now correctly shown on the 'People' page in your community.
- We have decided to remove any Google+ social links/references in your community and admin dashboard. This is done because it is hardly used anymore.
- The legend icons of the 'Total users in groups' pie chart on the overview page of your admin dashboard will now be hidden when the amount of groups is higher than 10. This is done to make sure the pie chart will always be shown correctly.
- The VAT percentage of your subscriptions in the subscription flow in your community was always showing 21% even if you had set this at a different number. This is now fixed.
That's it! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash