In this week's release, we made some improvements to the events feature of your community. We also added some more improvements and fixes.
We have added some more functions to the events feature of your community.
- You can now set a maximum amount of attendees from your admin dashboard.
- It is now also possible to set a register deadline date from your admin dashboard.
This way users of your community will be able to see how many spots are left for an event and until which date registering for an event is possible.
Other improvements and fixes
- When voting in a poll on a post page the results could be incorrect. This is now fixed.
- The current email address is now always showing on the 'Change user login details' page in your admin dashboard.
- The profile wizard has been made more clear to the users of your community.
- Fixed a bug where a user could end up in a subscription flow loop.
- The button to create a post on the create post page in your community now says 'Posten' instead of 'Posts' (for dutch communities).
- When an event is over the join/leave buttons will no longer show on an event page.
That's it! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash