In this week's release, we have improved the standard Stripe subscription flow and took care of some bugs in your community platform.
Subscription flow update
We have added a new function to the subscription flow, that creates an organization account with the billing details of your community users.
- On default this function is not enabled. You can enable it by going to the Stripe Configuration page of your dashboard.
- When enabled, when users enter their billing details in the subscription flow, these details will be used to create a new organization. This organization will then also be linked to the billing account.
- Organizations will only be created and linked to a billing account when the user hasn't created or joined an organization yet.
We also added the 'Update your organization profile' button on the last page of the subscription flow, to encourage users to update their organization profile.
- For exclusive events on the event page of your community you will now see the correct information text underneath the exclusive groups that tells the user that the event is exclusively for members of the listed groups.
- Joining or leaving a group would cause the loading bar to not go away. This is now fixed.
- The 'People working here' section on an organization page in your community will now only show if there are actually people working at the organization.
- Fixed issue where it was possible for a user to change his/her email address to an email address with capital characters.
That's it! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.
Have a great day!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash