In today's release, we added native sharing, improved the overall experience when scrolling through content in your community and smashed some bugs.
We have added the option to natively share events, library items and posts using the Web Share API. This means that on supported devices the current share buttons in your community will be replaced with one share button that when clicked will trigger the native share option on the device.
We have improved the overall experience when scrolling through the content of your community. Before when scrolling through for example the upcoming events on your dashboard there was always a left and right padding. This padding is now removed which makes scrolling more intuitive for the user. This improvement is mainly aimed for mobile devices.
- It was possible that the users overview in your dashboard did not show all users or the user count was incorrect. This is now fixed.
- Fixed issue where a user was not removed from a group correctly when removing the user from your dashboard.
- When removing all required fields from an event it was possible the fields were not deleted correctly. This is now fixed.
- Fixed issue where an incorrect message would show on the group people page in your community that said there were no users in the group even if there were users in the group.
- You can now add/remove Subjects as an access level to an admin role in your dashboard.
- Added correct translation for 'Register for event' inside the register for event popup/form in your community.
- Fixed user interface issue in your community posts overview where the tagline and/or edit button of a post card were shown at the wrong location.
That's it for this release! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.
Have a great weekend!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash