In this release we added some minor improvements and smashed some bugs.
Improvements and bug fixes
- In your dashboard, when pressing the 'Save' button on the Stripe configuration page you now receive feedback to let you know the settings have been saved.
- Fixed incorrect timestamp that would show when a user posts a new comment in your community.
- In a chat, user profile images and names will now redirect to the profile page in your community.
- Fixed 'Invoices' icon not showing in your dashboard side menu.
- Library item videos will now automatically play after a user clicked on the 'Video/View Video' button in your community. This feature is available for desktop devices and some mobile devices.
- On an organization detail page in your dashboard, website links and links to employees will now open in a new tab.
- On the posts overview page in your community, the 'Filter on tags' title has been renamed to 'Filter on popular tags'
- On the invoices overview page in your dashboard, the invoice amounts were not correctly shown. This is now fixed.
That's it for this release! Let us know if we can help you in any way. Don't forget to vote for your favorite suggestions on the feedback board and submit your own ideas.
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash