In today's release we have added multiple new improvements to your dashboard and community. This includes new search feature updates, adding new users to organizations and other improvements and bug fixes.
Search feature improvements
We have improved the user experience of the search feature in your community and dashboard. The following changes have been made:
- You can now search on email address and phone on the search page in your dashboard.
- We have added additional search bars for each search filter that allows you and your users to search through each filter type. This can be useful if for example there are a lot of available skills in your community.
- We have improved the intro message on your community dashboard and placed the community search bar underneath it. This way your community users are more inclined to use the search feature.
Add new user to existing/new organization
The 'Add user' feature in your dashboard has been updated. It now supports adding the new user to an existing or new organization. You can also set the access level of the user. (Full Access or Read Only)
Other improvements and bug fixes
- You can now set the mobile phone number of a community user from the 'Edit user' page in your dashboard.
- The organization wizard in your community has been improved. It now has a similar interface as the profile wizard, including more clear action buttons.
- Fixed issue where 'empty' user icons would show on organization cards in your community.
- Fixed interface issue where the search bar on the search page of your community could show off screen on some devices and browsers.
That's it for this release! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Thank you for being with us!
Richard van 't Hoenderdaal
Chief technology officer, Big Dash