In today's release we have added a new design to the posts overview, added the option to schedule posts and fixed some bugs.
New design Posts overview
The posts overview page in your community has been given a new design. The following has been changed:
- Community users now have the option to choose from a 'Grid' and 'List' layout.
- The post card design has been updated.
- You can still filter the posts on tag and category.
- A new search bar has been added.
As an admin, you now have the ability to schedule posts in your community. When you create or edit a post a new section called 'Visibility' has been added where you can set the post to be always visible, only visible in a certain period or be completely hidden.
Improvements and bug fixes
- It is now possible to search on skills and tags from the search bar on the search page of your community.
- Fixed issue where some notifications were not sent to community users.
- Fixed issue where sometimes events were not correctly removed from a category when setting this from your dashboard.
That's it for this release! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Thank you for being with us!