This week we have made an update to the weekly digest and we also fixed some bugs.
The weekly digest has been improved. It now includes relevant updates for the user. The follow content can be shown in the digest:
- Recommended content. Here, the top 3 posts, events and library items that match the user's interests is shown.
- Upcoming events. Here, the first 3 upcoming events are shown.
- New this week. Here, the newest content of the past week is shown. Because events already has it's own section in the digest, it only shows the newest posts and library items.
- After each section there is a button that leads to the community where more content of that section is shown.
- Events shown are upcoming events that have a start date of a maximum of 1 week after the digest is sent. This is done to prevent the same events from showing every week.
- The primary color of your community is used for the title and button colors.
Improvements and bug fixes
- In your community, when a user clicks on a tag or skill from a content detail page or content card, the user is now correctly redirected to the search page with the tag or skill selected.
- Fixed issue where some users could not join an existing organization.
That's it for this release! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Thank you for being with us!