It has been a while, but we are back with a new release! In this week's release we have added many fixes and also focused on performance improvements. But that's not all! We also redesigned some pages in your community and made many more improvements.
We have redesigned the groups overview page in your community. Groups are now displayed as cards or will display as an improved list on devices with smaller screens. We have done this to make sure the overview of groups is as clear as possible to the community user. Each group card now also includes:
- A link to the group website.
- The number of organizations that are part of the group.
- The number of users that have joined the group.
In addition to the redesigned groups overview page, we have also made improvements to the groups page in your dashboard. It is now possible to control in which order the groups are shown on the overview page in your community. You can manage this by clicking the 'Order' tab on the groups page in your dashboard
The organizations overview page in your community has also been redesigned. It now has the same layout as the overviews of events and library items. This means it now includes the following:
- The first 8 recently joined organizations are shown.
- The first 8 organizations near you location are shown.
- The page now also includes a search bar that allows community users to search for more organizations.
- The page now also includes a 'Show more organizations' button that will redirect the community user to the search page.
Just like the organizations overview page the people overview page has also been redesigned. The page now includes:
- The top most active profiles are shown.
- The top most viewed profiles are shown.
- Recently joined profiles are shown.
- The page now also includes a search bar that allows community users to search for more profiles.
- The page now also includes a 'Show more profiles' button that will redirect the community user to the search page.
Posts access level
To provide more post management in your community, we have added a new admin access level 'Posts'. This access level can be used in your admin roles that controls the rights to read and write posts. This means:
- All current admins with the 'Administrator' role have already gained the new access level.
- It is now possible to edit posts that have been created by a community user. Only admins that have the new access level are able to do this.
- The new access level can be added to existing and new roles in your admin
- In your dashboard, some information was missing on the detail pages of library items, events, groups and posts. This missing info has now been added.
- In your dashboard, comments are now showing up on the event and library item detail pages.
- In your dashboard, groups are now shown on content detail pages. (Library items, events, users, organizations and posts)
- Subgroups are now shown on group detail pages in your dashboard.
- In your dashboard, the update user profile page has been updated to include more editable fields. It is now possible to edit user skills for example. The user detail page will now also include the new fields.
- Skills, tags and subjects located on content detail pages now link to the search page in your community and dashboard.
- It is now possible to export the employees of an organization in your dashboard.
- Many performance fixes have been implemented.
- Many fixes have been implemented to improve the overall user experience in your community and dashboard.
That's it for this week! Since this is a big update, all feedback is much appreciated. So let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a great weekend!