In today's release, we further improved the comments feature in your community.
Replying to comments
For the comments feature, we now made it possible to reply to existing comments in your community. This means the following:
- A new button 'REPLY' has been added to each comment in your community. When pressed it allows the user to reply to the existing comment.
- Under each comment, added replies will show up under the button 'Show X replies', where X is the amount of replies made to the comment.
- Replies will only nest once. This means that when replying to an existing reply, the user of the existing reply will be tagged in the new reply.
Improvements and bug fixes
- When comments are too long, only the first couple of lines are shown. The rest of the comment can be shown by clicking the 'Show more' button.
- A search feature has been added when selecting subjects for new or existing content in your community (posts, events and library items). This makes it easier to find the right subject.
- Fixed issue where the tagline and name of a group would overlap on smaller screens (e.g. mobile devices).
That's it for this release!. Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a nice day!