In this week's release, we added the option to add poll titles, publish/unpublish user profiles, added more improvements and fixed some more bugs.
Adding poll titles
You now have the option to add a title or question to a post poll. This way you don't have to add the question or title to the description of the post.
Publishing user profiles
From your dashboard, you can now publish or unpublish a user profile in your community. You can do this from the 'Edit user' page in your dashboard. When published, other users in your community will be able to view the user profile in your community. When unpublished, the user profile will no longer be visible by other users in your community.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved the drag and drop feature used for setting the group, subject and subscription template order in your community and also when setting the order of poll options.
- Fixed possible issue where the button text would overflow on the join organization card.
- Fixed issue where the poll icon was sometimes missing inside post cards in your community.
- There were occasions where a community user was not able to remove their phone number from the user settings. This is now fixed.
- When sharing content in your community a popup window is now opened instead of a new browser tab. This does not affect the native sharing feature on for example mobile devices.
That's it for this week! Let us know what you think! If you like what we are doing, please leave a review on Capterra.
Have a nice weekend!